MAK is currently hiring for a Production Manager and a Project Designer.
Are you the right person to fit our team? Are we the right team for you? Are you interested in seeing designs come to life, while being an integral part of the entire process?
The Production Manager is responsible for keeping the team on schedule while delivering the best client service and quality. We are seeking a talented, polished, and self-motivated person who also has a commitment to quality and excellence. This is an opportunity for a leader work to collaboratively with our creative designers and skilled craftsmen on a wide range of residential projects. Our clients expect professionalism, results and consistent communication.
- Provide and review structural integrity, constructability, and red flag issues during design and cost estimating process.
- Work with the designers to review proposed designs for feasibility. He/she will also need to assist the estimator with all mechanical and practical elements of the proposed project.
- Produce a production overview schedule
- Order all long lead items
- Manage individual lead carpenters, teach best practices, and provide feedback
- Demonstrate leadership characteristics: timely, proactive, organized, professional, supportive and composed. A sense of humor, willingness to learn and grow are also 100% required.
Are you the right person to fit our team? Are we the right team for you? Are you interested in seeing your designs come to life, while being an integral part of the entire process?
We are seeking a talented, polished, and self-motivated person who also has a commitment to quality and excellence. This is an opportunity for a creative designer with initiative and ambition to work collaboratively on a wide range of residential projects. A sense of humor, willingness to learn and grow are also 100% required. All of our clients are unique, and require a fresh perspective. You will work in collaboration with our production team and receive support and training in our software, which includes Vectorworks, Dropbox, and Microsoft Office.
- 5 years Residential Interior Design experience
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Creative, positive attitude, resourceful, strong work ethic
- Interior specification knowledge, including current products
- Experience and knowledge working with an estimator, and respecting a project budget
- Possess strong verbal, written and visual communication skills with all levels of employees, management, clients and outside vendors
- Proficient in a Vectorworks software with demonstrated space planning skills
- Ability to work well under pressure, manage multiple projects simultaneously while working within deadline
- Strong abilities to work in a team setting and achieve results through collaboration and sharing
- Proven ability to self-manage and demonstrate high level of professional maturity- Must be quality minded and self-motivated
- Ability to successfully guide clients – people – from initial design concepts thru construction to completion.