Would you like to
Join Our Team?
If no positions are listed, you can still submit your resume using the form on the right. We look forward to meeting you!
Are you the right person to fit our team? Are we the right team for you? Are you interested in seeing designs come to life, while being an integral part of the entire process?
The Production Manager is responsible for keeping the team on schedule while delivering the best client service and quality. We are seeking a talented, polished, and self-motivated person who also has a commitment to quality and excellence. This is an opportunity for a leader work to collaboratively with our creative designers and skilled craftsmen on a wide range of residential projects. Our clients expect professionalism, results and consistent communication.
- Provide and review structural integrity, constructability, and red flag issues during design and cost estimating process.
- Work with the designers to review proposed designs for feasibility. He/she will also need to assist the estimator with all mechanical and practical elements of the proposed project.
- Produce a production overview schedule
- Order all long lead items
- Manage individual lead carpenters, teach best practices, and provide feedback
- Demonstrate leadership characteristics: timely, proactive, organized, professional, supportive and composed. A sense of humor, willingness to learn and grow are also 100% required.
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Project Manager to join our team. Are you the right fit? If so, you’ll enjoy the many benefits of a collaborative design build environment, from leading a team of skilled carpenters and fully vetted trade partners to having our in-house designers available to answer questions about plans when time is of the essence! Pay is competitive and based upon your experience, and the benefits package includes health insurance, paid holidays, and more.
The Project Manager is charged with producing our projects on time and on budget, and is expected to consistently deliver a superior client experience and service. He or she needs to have a thorough understanding of residential construction and have the ability to communicate effectively in a team environment.
- You should have strong organizational skills. Duties include organizing and scheduling all trades, all employees, and all material deliveries.
- You should be able to see the big picture of the project and continually communicate updates and expectations to all stakeholders and clients. Can you command total knowledge of each project?
- You must be able to communicate effectively. This goes beyond the requirement of face to face communication, phone calls, and emails. Clarity of content, timing expectations, and finished results are really important. Can you get your point across?
- Can you inspire and lead the team to a zero-punch list mentality through each trade? Can you deliver our expectation of fit and finish?
- You should be able to perform labor for installation of surface protection, dust walls, light demolition, minor rough carpentry, minor drywall repair and painting, hardware and clean up on a daily basis. Our in-house carpentry crews typically perform this labor, but the Project Manager must be able to jump in when required. The Project Manager is expected to wear the belts approximately 30% of the time, and spend the remaining 70% managing the process.
- You should be comfortable with technology and open to learning; our team is organized using online scheduling, emails, spreadsheets, and shared docs.
- You must have your own transportation and a valid driver’s license.
- You should have your own hand tools; company tools are also provided.
Background checks will be performed.
Please submit your resume and cover letter. To be clear – a cover letter is required.
We are looking for a carpenter with experience and a self-starting attitude. Your duties will include the standards of remodeling tasks – installing surface protection and dust walls, light dismantling, rough framing, trim carpentry, cabinet install, hardware, and other project close tasks. You will work under direct supervision of an experienced Project Manager. This is a great opportunity to learn and get yourself to the next level of being a Project Manager. You will be exposed to the working systems of a home, daily interactions and directives with our trade contractors, as well as contributing to the care-taking of our clients’ homes.
We are always looking for qualified individuals to join our team. If you’re interested in a position with MAK Design Build, we want to hear from you. Please email us and tell us a bit about yourself, if you have a resume, please include it also.